For South Africans who want to apply Visa for visiting the UK, they can now do it online, making the process a lot easier. The online visa application was launched by the UK authority, enabling users to book visa application center appointment, scan and upload supporting documents, purchase additional services to enhance their experience in one journey.
Interestingly, users can upload supporting documents of their application until the appointment day. Previously, most users had to submit their original documentation while with the online one they no longer have to do that. However, one should be there is a passport so that their application can be granted.
Not only in South Africa, but the service is also currently rolled out worldwide by the UK Authority. The features you can access through the digital UK Visa application are:
- It’s available on mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets, making the process a lot more convenient and easier
- It’s processed faster than the conventional one
- Enables users to review, edit, and download their partially completed application before submission
- Users can see the application fee in the local currency on the monitor screen
- Users can do activities like booking an appointment at their chosen VAC to submit biometrics smoothly, upload supporting documentation, as well as select and pay for additional services that fits their needs
The new digital UK visa application enables users to:
- Apply for visa application via an online form using their mobile devices
- Utilizes checklists and steps to list down the evidence needed to make a Visa application
- Upload required documentation until the day of their appointment
- Edit their application anytime and anywhere more conveniently and easily
- Chose a standard, priority, and super priority services