Econet has embarked on yet another challenge called the Smart Pandiri Dance Competition which kickstarted on Saturday 12 January 2019 and is to end on Saturday 23 February 2019 at 09:00.
#SmartPandiri dance challenge aims to uphold cleanliness in communities. The competition is open to residents of Zimbabwe aged 16 years & above.
Econet Wireless (Private) Limited, their immediate families, their group companies, their agents or anyone judging of the competition may not enter the competition.
Competitors stand a chance to walk away with a Samsung Galaxy S9 Phone, Tablet, $500 EcoCash, $100 Grocery Vouchers & More!
The prizes are as follows:
- 1st Prize – Samsung Galaxy S9 Phone
- 2nd & 3rd Prize – Samsung Tablet
- 4rd – 18th Prize – Econet Fitness Goodie Bag (Water Bottle, Bag & Gym Towel)
- 19th – 25th Prize – $100 Grocery Vouchers
To take part in the competition and be eligible to win the prize, entrants must do and complete the following:
Check out the video on Twitter and learn the dance so you can enter the competition.
- Be a valid Econet Wireless Subscriber
- Be registered with a valid Facebook or Twitter account
- If using Facebook like their page Econet Zimbabwe
- If using Twitter follow @econetzimbabwe
- Download the #SmartPandiri Song Here – https://tinyurl.com/smartpandiri
- Record an original 60 second clip dancing to the #SmartPandiri Song. Show us your best dance moves! Videos that do not make use of the #SmartPandiri Song will be disqualified.
- Send the video via WhatsApp to 078 609 7572
- Videos that meet the terms & conditions will be uploaded to the Econet LOL YouTube Channel.
- Only videos that reach 150+ views on YouTube will be entered into the random electronic draw to win the prizes.