About 20% of your internet bandwidth is reserved by Microsoft for Sending Error Reports
and Online Help support in Microsoft Office. To increase the Internet speed this reserved bandwidth has to be recovered.
- Start >> Run
- Type gpedit.msc
- This opens the Policy Editor
- Now, Local Computer Policy >> Computer Configuration
- Then, Administrative Templates >> Network
- Now, click on QOS Packet Scheduler
- Now, on Right hand side
- Double Click Limit reservable bandwidth
It says : Not Configured
- So, on Setting Tab select Enabled
- Now, change Bandwidth limit (%) to 0 (Zero)
You will still be able to communicate with Microsoft or any of its services. This reserved Bandwidth is only to accelerate Microsoft internet connections more than other connections.