PC Joke Of The Day: Bill Gates in a hard time!February 4, 2013 / By: Editor / Tech Jokes / No Comment // 388 Views
Bill Gates is at the beach when he discovers a bottle in the surf.
He pulls out the cork and a Genie appears. The Genie says, “I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward you can make a wish.”
Gates thinks about it as he carries the bottle back to his beach cottage. Once there, he goes to a bookshelf, pulls out an atlas and turns to a map of the Middle East. This area has seen conflict and suffering for hundreds of years. What I wish for is peace in the Middle East.
The Genie replies, “I don’t know I can do a lot, but this? Don’t you have another wish?”
Bill Gates thinks and finally says, OK. The whole world hates Microsoft because we have conquered the software market and because Windows still crashes. I wish you would make everybody love us.
The Genie says, mmmm lets stick to the first one, Let me see that map again.
About the Author : Editor
The writer is the editor for TechnoMag. my personal twitter @toneo1st. mail editor@technomag(dot)co(dot)zw twitter https://twitter.com/TechnoMagZw and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/technomagzw
February 27, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: How old am I?
February 19, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: 21st Century…. We are becoming lesser by the day
February 19, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: Love letter from a Mathematician
February 17, 2015. Bill Gates Comparing Computer Industry With The Auto Industry
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Video Of The Week
Find us on Facebook
- Current News
- Tech Experts Speak
- Dark Room
- Gadget Reviews
- Tech Jokes
- Tech Jobs
- Contact Us
- Zimbabwean Launches “Ndeipi” A Better Than Whatsapp Solution. March 29, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Netone Manager Calls It A Day! March 29, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Telecel BrainWorks Deal Collapses March 29, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Stand Up And Go, Journalists Tell Nyambirai March 27, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- F8, Facebook’s Annual Developer Conference Goes Live March 27, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Download Of The Week: Free Whatsapp For Nokia S40 (X2-Asha series) updated! April 21, 2013 / Download Of The Day / No Comment
- Econet Confirms; We have Switched Off Telecel July 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- (Updated) Prophet E Makandiwa Launches Christ TV October 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Microsoft Launching Today In Harare February 11, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- SABC Bounces Back On Free To Air Decoders October 20, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- L Moyo: We have now come to a point of not affording to remain ignor...
- fourwallsinaroom: how much did powertel pay you. Gosh I do not support Econet,...
- Tarisai: hope this will reduce the spread of HIV....
- Karim Tapiwa Subeli: Impressive!We exist to change our world and we believe this...
- Isabel: With all these developments in ICT ,what Tel One has done is...