PC Joke Of The Day: Bill Gates in a hard time!February 4, 2013 / By: Editor / Tech Jokes / No Comment
Bill Gates is at the beach when he discovers a bottle in the surf.
He pulls out the cork and a Genie appears. The Genie says, “I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward you can make a wish.”
Gates thinks about it as he carries the bottle back to his beach cottage. Once there, he goes to a bookshelf, pulls out an atlas and turns to a map of the Middle East. This area has seen conflict and suffering for hundreds of years. What I wish for is peace in the Middle East.
The Genie replies, “I don’t know I can do a lot, but this? Don’t you have another wish?”
Bill Gates thinks and finally says, OK. The whole world hates Microsoft because we have conquered the software market and because Windows still crashes. I wish you would make everybody love us.
The Genie says, mmmm lets stick to the first one, Let me see that map again.
About the Author : Editor
The writer is the editor for TechnoMag. my personal twitter @toneo1st. mail editor@technomag(dot)co(dot)zw twitter https://twitter.com/TechnoMagZw and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/technomagzw
April 21, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: Funny Facts About Google Users
April 13, 2015. General Motors Helpline
April 10, 2015. Technology HURTS…
April 9, 2015. Crazy People On My WhatsApp List
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Video Of The Week
Find us on Facebook
- Current News
- Tech Experts Speak
- Dark Room
- Gadget Reviews
- Tech Jokes
- Tech Jobs
- Contact Us
- IAD Summit 2015
- Econet Reduces Handsets Prices April 24, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Huawei Launching Safe City In South Africa. April 24, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Touch Screen Goes Touch Skin April 24, 2015 / Current News, Featured / No Comment
- Gtel Teases New ZITF Product Launch April 23, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- NetOne Huawei Deal Comes Of Age. April 23, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Download Of The Week: Free Whatsapp For Nokia S40 (X2-Asha series) updated! April 21, 2013 / Download Of The Day / No Comment
- Econet Confirms; We have Switched Off Telecel July 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- (Updated) Prophet E Makandiwa Launches Christ TV October 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Microsoft Launching Today In Harare February 11, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- SABC Bounces Back On Free To Air Decoders October 20, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Jonathan Katsukunya: how to i get the wifi router...
- Denny Marandure: This is just fanfare. We wait for the implementation and exe...
- twitter: Shame on you, Dzamara was abducted and you did nothing, Ray...
- : its similar to Telegram...
- L Moyo: We have now come to a point of not affording to remain ignor...