PC Joke Of The Day: Bill Gates in a hard time!February 4, 2013 / By: Editor / Tech Jokes / No Comment // 348 Views
Bill Gates is at the beach when he discovers a bottle in the surf.
He pulls out the cork and a Genie appears. The Genie says, “I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward you can make a wish.”
Gates thinks about it as he carries the bottle back to his beach cottage. Once there, he goes to a bookshelf, pulls out an atlas and turns to a map of the Middle East. This area has seen conflict and suffering for hundreds of years. What I wish for is peace in the Middle East.
The Genie replies, “I don’t know I can do a lot, but this? Don’t you have another wish?”
Bill Gates thinks and finally says, OK. The whole world hates Microsoft because we have conquered the software market and because Windows still crashes. I wish you would make everybody love us.
The Genie says, mmmm lets stick to the first one, Let me see that map again.
About the Author : Editor
The writer is the editor for TechnoMag. my personal twitter @toneo1st. mail editor@technomag(dot)co(dot)zw twitter https://twitter.com/TechnoMagZw and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/technomagzw
January 29, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: Constructing A Software Design
January 23, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: Nonsense Generation
January 20, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: Chinese Programmers
January 16, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: Crazy Computer Addicted Husband
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Video Of The Week
Find us on Facebook
- Tech Joke Of The Day: Constructing A Software Design January 29, 2015 / Tech Jokes / No Comment
- 2014 Was The Year of Zim Fibre January 29, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Twitter unveils group direct messaging January 28, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- ZOL Officially Announces $39/month Fibroniks Package January 28, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- TelOne Is Hosting Successful Change and Transformation Workshop. January 28, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- Download Of The Week: Free Whatsapp For Nokia S40 (X2-Asha series) updated! April 21, 2013 / Download Of The Day / No Comment
- Econet Confirms; We have Switched Off Telecel July 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Microsoft Launching Today In Harare February 11, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Prophet E Makandiwa Launches Christ TV October 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Ecocash vs Cabs, The Gloves Are Off! February 11, 2013 / Current News / No Comment