PC Joke Of The Day: Bill Gates in a hard time!February 4, 2013 / By: Editor / Tech Jokes / No Comment
Bill Gates is at the beach when he discovers a bottle in the surf.
He pulls out the cork and a Genie appears. The Genie says, “I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward you can make a wish.”
Gates thinks about it as he carries the bottle back to his beach cottage. Once there, he goes to a bookshelf, pulls out an atlas and turns to a map of the Middle East. This area has seen conflict and suffering for hundreds of years. What I wish for is peace in the Middle East.
The Genie replies, “I don’t know I can do a lot, but this? Don’t you have another wish?”
Bill Gates thinks and finally says, OK. The whole world hates Microsoft because we have conquered the software market and because Windows still crashes. I wish you would make everybody love us.
The Genie says, mmmm lets stick to the first one, Let me see that map again.
About the Author : Editor
The writer is the editor for TechnoMag. my personal twitter @toneo1st. mail editor@technomag(dot)co(dot)zw twitter https://twitter.com/TechnoMagZw and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/technomagzw
April 28, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: Hide Files Without Hidden Folders
April 21, 2015. Tech Joke Of The Day: Funny Facts About Google Users
April 13, 2015. General Motors Helpline
April 10, 2015. Technology HURTS…
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Video Of The Week
Find us on Facebook
- Current News
- Tech Experts Speak
- Dark Room
- Gadget Reviews
- Tech Jokes
- Tech Jobs
- Contact Us
- How to become a computer Genius May 27, 2015 / DIY, PC Tip Of The Day, Tips & Tricks / No Comment
- How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Conversations May 27, 2015 / DIY, Tips & Tricks / No Comment
- How to Turn Off Auto-Correction On Your Android Device May 26, 2015 / DIY, Tips & Tricks / No Comment
- Smart Drink Machines Surface in Bulawayo May 26, 2015 / Current News / No Comment
- #MondayBlues: Potraz Boss Was Forced to Resign! May 25, 2015 / #MondayBlues, Current News / No Comment
- Download Of The Week: Free Whatsapp For Nokia S40 (X2-Asha series) updated! April 21, 2013 / Download Of The Day / No Comment
- Econet Confirms; We have Switched Off Telecel July 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- (Updated) Prophet E Makandiwa Launches Christ TV October 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Microsoft Launching Today In Harare February 11, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- SABC Bounces Back On Free To Air Decoders October 20, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- rangarirai mutakaya: this is utter rubbish, he never resigned amicably, he was el...
- charles mabuyaye: at least the writer commended techzim's mobile version, its...
- hardlife gozhore: there is more confusion in that latest web version of yours,...
- taurai mangwiro: you need to chang that theme, find a more interactive one ev...
- niggas we the best: you are right their new version is too ugly, i liked their p...