PC Joke Of The Day: Bill Gates in a hard time!February 4, 2013 / By: Editor / Tech Jokes / No Comment // 323 Views
Bill Gates is at the beach when he discovers a bottle in the surf.
He pulls out the cork and a Genie appears. The Genie says, “I have been trapped for 100 years. As a reward you can make a wish.”
Gates thinks about it as he carries the bottle back to his beach cottage. Once there, he goes to a bookshelf, pulls out an atlas and turns to a map of the Middle East. This area has seen conflict and suffering for hundreds of years. What I wish for is peace in the Middle East.
The Genie replies, “I don’t know I can do a lot, but this? Don’t you have another wish?”
Bill Gates thinks and finally says, OK. The whole world hates Microsoft because we have conquered the software market and because Windows still crashes. I wish you would make everybody love us.
The Genie says, mmmm lets stick to the first one, Let me see that map again.
About the Author : Editor
The writer is the editor for TechnoMag. my personal twitter @toneo1st. mail editor@technomag(dot)co(dot)zw twitter https://twitter.com/TechnoMagZw and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/technomagzw
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Video Of The Week
Find us on Facebook
- More On Masiyiwa’s Resistance To Potraz Move December 19, 2014 / Current News / No Comment
- Online Shopping Rampant in Zimbabwe December 19, 2014 / Opinions & Analyses / No Comment
- Telecel Unveils Mock Number Portability System December 19, 2014 / Current News / No Comment
- Webster Shamu and Olivia Muchena Will NOT Launch TechnoMag December 18, 2014 / Current News / No Comment
- The Complexity of Sharing Communication Infrastructure December 18, 2014 / Current News / No Comment
- Download Of The Week: Free Whatsapp For Nokia S40 (X2-Asha series) updated! April 21, 2013 / Download Of The Day / No Comment
- Econet Confirms; We have Switched Off Telecel July 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Microsoft Launching Today In Harare February 11, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Prophet E Makandiwa Launches Christ TV October 25, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- Ecocash vs Cabs, The Gloves Are Off! February 11, 2013 / Current News / No Comment
- oswelled ureke: definitely one of Zim's best TV minds still around...
- faith muzamese: i would love one...
- hardlife matamba: The charges are somehow not fair to us consumers, why not sl...
- takura: There is this other day i wanted to send $50 to a relative i...
- brumwell: Concerning about cost, i think is affordable but becoz it co...